About survey and my opinions

At the beginning, I always focus on the drinking culture, depending on the culture and education level of the region, people have very different views of non-alcoholic people. Some people who like drinking cannot understand why non-drinkers reject alcohol culture so much. They believe that drinking can not only help them relief social barriers, but also relax themselves. Therefore, I interviewed some friends who do not like drinking about, and what would they do if they need to drinking in some necessary occasions, refuse or compromise.

Some people who are allergic to alcohol, or need to drive, can say no, because they must refuse, drinking is dangerous for them, and everyone can understand, but other non-alcoholics can say no a little harder, so it can sometimes change their position or view depending on the situation. But there are also those who are more powerful, or who have no scruples, who have a clear idea of their own and will stick to their position and opinion, so I develop my theme to self-positioning.

I have done some surveys about these, which show that some people change their views and positions in situations where they can not resist, even if they think they have a strong opinions and do not change their position easily. But now that society is becoming more and more assimilated, people are following the trend, and they are listening more and more, and they are changing their original position. Personality gradually becomes difficult to maintain, and commonality becomes universal, according to the questionnaire, 30% of people think they are just mediocre. And 70% – 80% of the people said that they will change their position depend on different situation, which show that it is also common to change yourself depending on the situation.

I think my stakeholders are people who have not clearly defined themselves. So sometimes they do not know exactly what they want, they confused which one is right, they are also afraid to lose what they have now, for example, some of the student who recent graduates, someone who want to change the job, and so on.